Circular Economy Webinar Series, 2020
Webinar 1 – What impact the EU Circular Economy Package will have on retailers and manufacturers and how they can prepare?
Tuesday 3 December 2019 at 2pm CET.
- Emilie Chalvignac, Director of Operations at Institut du Commerce (ECR France) provides an overview of ECR Community and the work its doing on circular economy
- Isabelle Maurizi, Environment & Sustainability Lead at Eurocommerce gives a retailer perspective on the emerging EU Circular Economy Package
- Eva Schneider, Sustainability & Communications Manager at AIM European Brands Association gives a manufacturer perspective on the EUR Circular Economy Package
Webinar 2: How retailers and manufacturers can address consumer demand through circular economy projects
Tuesday 14 January 2020 at 2pm CET.
- Teresa Mischek-Moritz, Manager at ECR Austria,provides an overview of ECR Community and the work its doing on circular economy
- Natalie Babbage, Director at Kantar, presents their Consumer Response to Sustainability & the Circular Economy study
- Hugues Pelletier, of PETREL, provides an overview of the Loop initiative they are running for Carrefour in France
Webinar 3: Circular Economy Case Studies for the Retail & Consumer Goods Sector
Tuesday February 4 at 2pm CET.
- Silvia Scalia, ECR Director at ECR/GS1 Italia gives an overview of ECR Community and the work its doing on the circular economy
- Ignacio Gavilan, Environmental Sustainability Director at Consumer Goods Forum, provides a global perspective on Circular Economy initiatives and examples of circular economy projects from retailers and manufacturers
- Tommaso di Luca, Communications Manager at Lucart Italy, presents their EcoNatural system
- Geraldine Poivert, CEO of RE(SET), provides an overview of the innovative circular economy projects they are working on with retailers and manufacturers.
Category Management Webinar Series, 2017
Category Management Series: Online Channel Availability
Webinar #3 – 15 November, 2017
Now You See It, Now You Don’t: The Impact of Online Channel Availability on Consumer Behaviour and Sales
One constant between physical stores and the online channel is the critical importance of stock availability. With many online stores carrying less inventory than their traditional brick-and-mortar counterparts brands need to monitor the extent of online availability and consider how shoppers react to missing products when they collaborate with their retail partner.
Category Management Series: Driving Conversion to eCommerce
Webinar #2 – 18th October, 2017
Content, Consideration and Online Consumers – How to Drive Conversion in the eCommerce Channel?
In the absence of physical product, high quality Content is essential to drive consideration and conversion in the digital channel. From punchy, pertinent product descriptions, to images that work on mobile devices, what are the key first-steps brands and retailers need to consider if they are to engage the fast-growing crowd of online consumers.
Category Management Series: Achieving eCommerce Goals
Webinar #1 – 5th September, 2017
Tomorrow’s Category Management Today: How do Brands Achieve their Goals in eCommerce, a World Without Planograms and Shelves?
In an increasingly online and omni-channel world, brands and retailers need to rethink their approach to category management. With online retailing, there is no planned and stacked to draw in shoppers. Success is less about the shelf space a brand consumers, but the strength of its content, how it performs for online store search, and how it engages consumers across multiple channels. The aim of this webinar is to bring participants up to speed on the latest changes in this vital area.