The launch of ECR Community ‘A Global Review of Circular Economy Case Studies from the Retail & CPG Sector’ was supported by a number of webinars throughout 2022.
These webinars promoted the Review and allowed contributors to discuss their case studies. They should be of relevance to retailers, suppliers, service providers, academics, media, associations.
Circular Economy Webinar #3 – Circular Platforms – Watch Now!
This webinar took place on 13th September 2022 and focuses how retailers, brands and service providers are using digital platforms and innovation to transition to the circular economy. We were joined on the webinar by
- Francesca Poggiali, Chief Public Policy Officer at GS1 Europe
- Marta Schiraldi, Head of SHE & Sustainability, Nestlé Group – Italy & Malta (Download Slides)
- Carolina Gómez, ECR & Sustainability Project Manager, GS1 Italy (Download Slides)
Circular Economy Webinar #2 – Waste Management & Food Waste – Watch Now!
This webinar took place on 24th May 2022. It focused on waste management & food waste case studies from the ECR Community publication and we were joined by:
- Fernando Ventura, Head of Efficiency and Innovation Environmental Projects, Jeronimo Martins, Portugal
- Angelina Sapounaki, Sustainability Marketing Associate, AB Vassilopoulos, Greece
- Christopher Hill, Operations & Development Director, Food Cloud, Ireland
Circular Economy Webinar #1 – Packaging & Products – Watch Now!
This webinar took place on 22nd March 2022. It focuses on circular packaging and circular product design case studies from the ECR Community publication – A Global Review of Circular Economy Case Studies from Retail & CPG Sector. The following companies joined us to discuss their case studies:
- Isabelle Haslinger & Erich Schlenz, HENKEL, Austria
- Anaïs Ryterband, Co-Founder, Pandobac, France
- Sunny Bhasin, CEO, Renew Technologies, Hungary
Launch Webinar – Watch Now!
This webinar took place on Tuesday 1st of February 2022.
This webinar has two objectives – to provide an overview of the Review and to help companies understand why and how they should be making the circular economy a priority within their business.
- Ché McGann, Sustainability Lead, ECR Community
- Lenneke Schils, Global Insight Director, at GfK
- Fernando Ventura, Head of Efficiency & Innovation Environmental Projects, Jerónimo Martins
- Yana Kreybel, Communications Manager, The Cameleon Group.