The launch of ECR Community Review of Current Practices in Category Management 2020 is supported by a webinar series – with one happening in January, February and March of 2021.
These webinars promote the Review and allow contributors to discuss their case studies. We invite all retailers, suppliers, service providers, academics, media, associations to attend these free webinars.
The Review & Webinars are the first steps in establishing a global #ECRCatManNetwork. It is of benefit for local companies, multinationals and category management practitioners throughout the world to participate in this movement from an early stage.
Webinar 2 – Register here
Tuesday 16th Feb @ 16.30-17.45 CET
- Insight: Building a CS integrated segmentation to build a category vision for the category and the brand
- Case Studies: Yagora and their client Jack Links, followed by Barilla from Italy.
- ECR Italy: Omnichannel Category Management – Moving from product categories to shopper needs & wants categories
Webinar 3 – Register here
Tuesday 16 March @ 16.30-17.45 CET
- Insight: How the retailer will win the consumer shopper segment related shopping mission
- Case Studies: Outlet Individual Category Management on a Big Scale – by REWE, Coca Cola, and Hoffrogge from Germany.
- ECR Germany: Total Store Optimisation – Next level of Category Management
This webinar took place on Tuesday 12th January @ 16.30 CET with attendees from more than 50 countries.
- Insight: The integrated consumer shopper approach in shopper marketing and category management
- Case Studies: Metro Canada and Rainbow Group from China
- ECR France: Most efficient functionalities to improve user experience on food E-retail website
This webinar took place on Tuesday 24th November @ 16.30 CET and was a great success, with over 160 attendees.