The launch of ECR Community Review of Current Practices in Category Management 2020 were supported by a webinar series in January, February and March of 2021.
These webinars promoted the Review and allowed contributors to discuss their case studies. All retailers, suppliers, service providers, academics, media, associations were invited to attend and we received a great response, with over 400 people registering to attend each webinar.
The Review & Webinars were just the first steps in establishing a global #ECRCatManNetwork. Local companies, multinationals and category management practitioners throughout the world have all seen the benefit in participating in this movement so watch this space for our next steps.
This webinar took place on Tuesday 16 March @ 16.30-17.45 CET with over 400 attendees registered from around the world.
- Insight: How the retailer will win the consumer shopper segment related shopping mission
- Case Studies:
- – REWE, Coca Cola, and Hoffrogge from Germany on Outlet Individual Category Management on a Big Scale
- – Musgrave Retail Partners from Ireland on delivering a comprehensive consumer solution in health & wellness categories.
- ECR Germany: Total Store Optimisation – Next level of Category Management
This webinar took place on Tuesday 16th Feb @ 16.30-17.45 CET with over 400 attendees registered from across the globe.
- Insight: Building a CS integrated segmentation to build a category vision for the category and the brand
- Case Studies: Yagora and their client Jack Links, followed by Barilla from Italy.
- ECR Italy: Omnichannel Category Management – Moving from product categories to shopper needs & wants categories
This webinar took place on Tuesday 12th January @ 16.30 CET with attendees from more than 50 countries.
- Insight: The integrated consumer shopper approach in shopper marketing and category management
- Case Studies: Metro Canada and Rainbow Group from China
- ECR France: Most efficient functionalities to improve user experience on food E-retail website
This webinar took place on Tuesday 24th November @ 16.30 CET and was a great success, with over 160 attendees.