Do you wish to promote your company’s progress in the Circular Economy and highlight its capability for successful collaboration?
Be part of the ECR Community Review of Global Circular Economy Practices in the Retail & CPG Sector
The aim of the Review is to highlight global Circular Economy case studies and emerging practices in the Retail and CPG sector. We are seeking case studies that demonstrate circularity across a range of topics including packaging, food waste, waste management innovation, repairability, secondary raw materials & resource efficiency.
We recognise that the circular economy is a relatively new area, so we are interested in receiving submissions that demonstrate:
- A circular or closed loop system, where several companies are working together to achieve circularity.
- Projects that are on a journey – your project may not have achieved full circularity yet, but you may have lots of interesting insights and learnings from your journey to date.
- Circular projects that are using data and tools to make informed decisions.
We believe ECR Community is well placed to publish and disseminate a Review of global circular economy case studies. It represents ECR Nationals in 25 countries throughout the world, extensively in Europe and recently in China, Colombia, Mexico and Kazakhstan amongst others. This will allow for inclusion of case studies throughout the world and global circulation of the final review. It should be a valuable source of insight & learning and assist in developing the skillset of practitioners globally within our sector.
- Companies interested in being included in this Review should complete this short application by May 21st: Click Here
- All submissions will be confidential and reviewed by the Steering Committee for the purposes of inclusion in the Review. The Review will be a digital publication in English, however there may the possibility to link a submission to a local language if needs be.
- Sponsors, Tech Companies & Service Providers interested in sponsorship and insight articles as appropriate should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Allart, Petrel (France)
- Christopher Hill, Food Cloud (Ireland)
- Manfred Tacker, University of Applied Sciences, Vienna (Austria)
- Ché McGann, ECR Community
- Declan Carolan, Co-Chair, ECR Community
- Emilie Chalvignac, ECR France / Institut du Commerce
- Teresa Mischek-Mortiz, ECR Austria
- Silvia Scalia, ECR Italy
- Carolina Gomez, ECR Italy
For further details on making a submission please contact email@example.com, or consult with your local ECR organisation with any queries.